Interested in joining our team?
We’re currently looking for exceptional people!
- • Graphic Design Specialist
- The Graphic Design Specialist is part of the Creative team. They are responsible for the design and production of print & digital collateral and various marketing & advertising materials.
Major duties include:
- Designs and produces various printed materials such as brochures, flyers, ads, business cards, etc.
- Manages projects from idea to implementation using timelines, to do lists, and appropriate follow up
- Assists with off-site photo shoots and in-studio product photography including setting up, photographing, color correcting and resizing
- Designs and produces digital material such as emails, company website content, social media posts, etc.
- Creates artwork mock-ups, proofs, production files and samples for custom products
- Maintains and updates image collections, process image requests
- Obtains price quotes for materials, printing etc.
- Edits/proofs copy and item information on projects
- Researches for new projects & technology
- Reviews trade publications, websites, and competitor materials
*Portfolio of work will be required for interview*
- • International Sales & Customer Service Specialist
- The International Customer Service Specialist is part of the International department. They are responsible for properly enter the orders, answer any technical question about product. They are to answer questions on the status of order, shipment, documentation via phone or email.
Major duties include:
- Gives clients competitive quotes
- Finds complete and profitable transportation rates
- Answers customers’ quotes and questions within 24 hours
- Follow ups on open orders
- Completes and processes all import and export documentation in accordance with company policy and international regulations
- Communicates properly with the international sales team, providing support
- Provides information for sales team as competitive information, problems, opportunities
- Researches leads using different methods, including web research and cold calling
- Works with other FOH® divisions and departments
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Communicates with customers in several languages including Spanish and English
- • Finance Specialist
- The Finance Specialist is part of the Finance & Accounting department. The Finance Specialist participates in both the Accounts Payable (A/P) and Accounts Receivable (A/R) functions of the Finance Department. The Finance Specialist supports and assists other FOH®, Inc team members in basic accounting duties such as general ledger review and month end tasks.
Major duties include:
- Prioritize A/P and A/R invoice processing to meet the needs of customers, vendors, team members and industry representatives
- Demonstrate integrity all work produced ensuring it is both on-time and audit-ready
- Receive, date-stamp, code and process up to 600 vendor invoices monthly that are electronically routed for appropriate approvals
- Thoroughly reconcile vendor accounts, including complex freight carriers
- Follow up on past due invoices, outstanding credit balances and stale/un-cashed checks
- Manage critical payments and reconciliations for commissions, corporate credit card accounts, rent, taxes, licenses and permits
- Produce and review General Ledger reports regularly to ensure AP accuracy, cost center accounting and proper GL coding of expenses
- Audit sales orders and create customer invoices daily
- Electronically distribute customer invoices daily and statements monthly
- Post and apply customer payments
- Submit bank and credit card batch deposits
- Assist in other duties and projects as needed and directed
- • Database & Digital Marketing Internship – Summer 2017
- The Marketing team at FOH®, Inc is seeking a self-motivated candidate looking to work part time (at least 20 hours per week) out of their Headquarter in Miami, FL. This would be an ideal position for someone looking to gain experience in CRM/Database and Digital Marketing early on in their carrier. The primary learning objectives and responsibilities for the intern are: Introduction to CRM and Data Management (Salesforce.com) & Introduction to Marketing Automation (Pardot) Must be in Miami for the duration of the internship.
- • Marketing Events & PR Internship – Summer 2017
- The Marketing team at FOH®, Inc is seeking a self-motivated candidate looking to work part time (at least 20 hours per week) out of their Headquarter in Miami, FL. Gain an entry/base level understanding of the various layers and responsibilities required of a career in Marketing. Day to day task will expose you to many aspects of this career path. Must be in Miami for the duration of the internship.